I am so excited to share with you guys my new discovery in the world of nails: La Fresh Nail Polish Remover Pads. Who hates the strong smell of normal nail polish remover and the way it dries out your nails?? Here is the solution! There are so many reasons why these pads are AWESOME.
- They are Acetone-free and actually contain aloe and vitamins to moisturize your nails.
- The packet easily slips in your purse or suitcase. So how great is that for vacation?! If your nails chip on your trip, you don’t have to worry about bringing a bottle of remover with you. I keep one in my makeup bag.
- Forget the strong chemical smell – these smell like delicious citrus with no artificial fragrances.
- They are biodegradable, so no guilt towards the environment.
- No mess – the pads are drip free!
Each pad is large enough to clean all 10 nails. First, hold the pad on your nail for a few seconds to let it dissolve the polish. Then rub nails with the pad to wipe away the color. I used them to remove purple to make sure they could stand the test to dark colors!
It’s as easy as that! I will be packing these on my spring break trip! I bought mine online at Birchbox here because they currently have free shipping. (They are also on amazon or the La Fresh website.)
While on the topic of nails, here is my new favorite color for spring: OPI’s “Do You Lilac It”. My toes have kept me happy on my yoga mat all week :)
Here’s to happy, healthy nails!! I promise you will love La Fresh Nail Polish Remover, and so will your nails!
Pingback: Stocking Stuffer Gifts 2013 | My Favorite Things